It is now possible to buy airtime for any network in Zimbabwe (NetOne, Telecel, Econet or Africom) in your WhatsApp messenger.
A lot of people love this service because they don’t need any extra data bundles to connect to the internet to buy airtime. They can just use their WhatsApp bundles.
How to do it?
To topup your phone airtime on WhatsApp, do the following:
- Add the following Pindula number as a contact on your phone:
+263 714 815 229
- Start a WhatsApp chat with the number by sending it the word “Airtime”
- The number will respond immediately providing you the format to use to recharge your airtime. The format is as follows:
Amount#Number to recharge#EcoCash number
for example: 3#O714815229#O772888999
You have to enter above in WhatsApp
- After this, you should get a prompt on your EcoCash line asking to pay the amount you indicated.
- Once paid, your airtime will be topped up.
Let us know in the comments below if you have any questions.